Christ’s love compels us at Richfield Church of the Nazarene to reach the lost, train believers and deploy Christian disciples to serve in the church, the community and around the world.
Our Vision Statement:
For Christ's love compels us… [2 Cor. 5:14a]
Services at Richfield Church:
Occasionally, we have a special service, or a service time has been altered due to weather or a holiday. Please visit our Calendar page for a complete list of services this week.
Tips For Your First Visit:
• You may want to arrive fifteen minutes early your first time to get the kids to classes.
• Feel free to enjoy a cup of coffee and a donut in the Fellowship Hall when you arrive.
• You’ll be greeted and given a bulletin when you walk in.
• Greeters can direct you to classes if you need assistance.
• Dress in what you feel comfortable.
• We provide a full-service nursery and preschool.
• Kid’s Church is available for children 1st - 6th grade.
• You can slip in and out anonymously, or stay and make friends...the choice is yours.
If you are looking for a church to connect with God and others, visit Richfield Church of the Nazarene this Sunday!